Please seek a professional stylist to prevent improper use and/or application of hair extensions.
Primary Hair Care Instructions
1. Always detangle hair from ends to roots.
2. Wet the hair with warm water and soak with mild shampoo for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Detangle from ends to roots.
4. Towel dry FIRST, then with heating tool (optional).
Hair Care After Bleaching And Coloring Hair
Remember, once virgin hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Keep bleached and dyed hair well moisturized and treated with care.
Hair Care Instructions For Curly/Wavy Hair
1. Please remember to keep your hair moisturized!!! Water mixed with a leave-in conditioner works best. Remember, curly hair is very high maintenance. Do not comb/brush dry hair.
2. We advise you to keep all hair protected with a scarf, bonnet or rollers when going to bed, and to never sleep on soaking wet hair.